Stage - Communication / Evénementiel
entre mai et juin 2020
de 5 à 6 mois
1000 euro gross/month
CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education
CEMS is global alliance of 32 business schools and over 70 corporate and social partners offering the Master in International Management (MIM) programme to select top talent across the world.
Event Management internship - H/F
The Corporate Relations team in the CEMS Global Office, which co-manages all Corporate Partners and manages global employer branding activities, is in need of assistance for the planning and execution of our CEMS Career Forum taking place in Budapest, Hungary, with over 1500 participants.
Your main missions:
To facilitate the organization of the 2-day CEMS Career Forum that comprises a number of networking events, workshops and job fair
- Cooperating with the host university, and coordinating content between host and Global Office team
- Planning logistics and event details for meetings, catering, social events etc.
- Overseeing registration issues and handling FAQs from participants
- Support during the execution of the events in Budapest
- Managing online event presence on the web and social media
- Edition of the event communication materials (newsletter, brochures etc.)
- Assisting the organisation of and registration to the skill seminars, company presentations and pre-scheduled interviews via a dedicated database
- Communication with students, alumni and corporate partners
- Evaluations, statistics & follow-up
Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of Hungarian is a plus, but not necessary
- Business background with interest/experience in event management / marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-work spirit, autonomy, flexibility, international mind-set, creativity
- Stress resistance, problem-solving skills
- CEMS background or a good knowledge of CEMS is an advantage
Location: Jouy en Josas (Paris), France
Period: From June to November/December 2020
Pay: 1000 euros gross/month
How to apply:
Please be aware that in order to do an internship in France, you need to have an active student status during the whole internship period. Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) .