Stage - Communication / Evénementiel
entre juin et juillet 2020
de 4 à 6 mois
Advent Group is a prospering media company based in Paris, Sofia, and Montreal offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
- organize over 150 events in 60 countries for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
- provide MBA and Masters candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
Intern Communication and Media Assistant (Native Chinese Speaker)
We offer 4 to 6-month paid internship as of June, 1st in Paris, 10th arrondissement.
Your principal role will be to assist the International Project Managers with the organisation of their events.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Developing, negotiating and following up media partnerships in China and the Asian region from Paris as a Project Manager Assistant, directly reporting to the Project Manager (main cities to focus: Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei and Hong Kong)
- Conducting research and establishing the first contact with potential media partners to promote our worldwide events among business professionals and students
- Providing support for the preparation of event material
- Compiling media statistics from our events
- Translating communication texts from English to Chinese
Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree (an obligatory internship contract from a school/ university)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Chinese Native Speaker
- Knowledge of the educational markets in Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei and Hong Kong is a plus
- Knowledge of French is not mandatory
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Eagerness to speak on the phone in English and Chinese
- Ability to work in a team
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to adapt
- Positive attitude
- The opportunity to work in central Paris and improve your English and French
- The possibility to develop your skills in an international context
- Communication with people from all over the world
- Gaining professional experience in a friendly environment and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team