entre septembre 2020 et janvier 2021
1200 € bruts/mois
Graham Packaging is a global leader in plastic and blow molded packaging solutions, offering innovative and sustainable customized products. Our key operations are in North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. We are a trusted partner for large multinational brands as well as a valuable and accessible resource for small, forward-looking start-ups.
Let's create something incredible together!
Internship / International HR Project Leader
6 months internship - ideal start date from September 2020 (possibility to begin later until January 2021)
During this internship at Graham Packaging Europe you will have the opportunity to have full responsibility of various HR projects from day 1 supported by coaching and on-the-job training of your Manager and the rest HR team.
As a member of our European Human Resources team, you will intervene on several projects of the HR profession:
- Campus Management: liaise with all countries in Europe to identify and create close relationships with engineering school specialized in plastics, machineries, and industrial processes, but also with top business schools to attract talent in our organization
- Learning & Development: enhancement of our Learning Management System, creation & development of e-learning trainings, acting as the key point of contact for the launch of trainings dedicated to soft-skills deployment. Create training material and liaise with International Managers to enrich the learning and development culture within Graham
- Employer branding: collaborate with the Sales & Marketing department and the Corporate department in the US on external communication initiative (create visuals, material for campus management, goodies, etc.)
- Review & update of job descriptions across Europe
- Support day to day HR Operations such as preparing contracts, amendments, letters, and working on legislative watch and changes, and participate on HR events organization
Currently preparing a Master degree from University / Business School, preferably with specialization in Human Resources
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French, a first experience abroad is a real plus
- Eagerness to learn & evolve in a multicultural and matrix environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving skills
- High level of confidentiality
Type of contract:
6 months internship contract based on French regulation, ideal start date from September 2020 (possibility to begin later until January 2021)
1200€ gross per month
Rueil-Malmaison (92), European Headquarter, with some occasional travelling across Europe
Send your CV and cover letter through iQuesta.
Visit our web site to learn about us: http://www.gpcinternational.com/