Growth Strategist - Amsterdam
Pays-Bas - Amsterdam
entre aujourd'hui et septembre 2020
de 4 à 6 mois
Incubator Studio is a boutique branding & digital marketing agency for small and medium businesses with high ambitions.
We [RE] position & [RE] brand businesses for accelerated success and predicted profit growth.
Our clients are:
They are located all around the world and we collaborate with them in English or French.
WHAT WE DO
We are on a mission to [re]POSITION and [re]BRAND businesses for accelerated success and predicted profit growth, because we believe that no business can sell better or more, unless it has a strong message and identity.
We are a team of two French founders & business partners with international backgrounds:
- Aurelie Becat: Positioning & Brand Strategist and Business Growth Expert
- Coralie Rocque: Brand & Web Designer and Art Director
We work with a network of professionals/free-lancers around us.
Internship Growth Strategist - Amsterdam
Are you an authentic thinker & a brand lover, with sharp analytical skills? Do you have the profile of a consultant & would be willing to apply it to branding, marketing & growth strategies?
This internship is for you!
In order to support our growth, we are looking to extend our team with a business-minded intern anytime as of September 2020, for a period from 4 to 6 months.
During this internship, you will assist the Growth Director in the agency's development and in projects for our clients.
In every task, we expect the intern to start with the business vision in mind (make sure you understand it, otherwise ask questions), then make a strategy and an execution plan that are aligned with the vision.
Clients’ assignments execution
- Strategic co-thinking
- Market research
- Data crunching
- Admin support and follow-up
Agency’s business development
- Various market analysis and benchmarks followed by strategic recommendations
- Sales funnel strategy adjustment and execution (for prospects, past clients and partnerships)
- Go-to-market conceptualized strategy for the agency’s newly developed packaged offers, up to the smallest details
- New products/services ideation
- Co-creation of a sales funnel on assigned European markets, including the construction of a prospects list in France, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Preparation of standard emails, first contact and follow up written, scripts for an impactful automated emailing strategy targeting solo-preneurs
- Contact of SME prospects and clients to secure appointments and create opportunities for the agency
- Structured online and offline networking in assigned markets
- Follow-up, up-sell and “success insurance” mechanisms definition in order to increase clients’ life time value
Agency’s social media management
- LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram strategy co-definition
- Full responsibility for its implementation
- Strategic business content creation: short posts, series, video sequences and scripts
- Proactive development of the communities
- Data analysis
- Collection, analysis and comments of business articles
Agency’s strategic outbound communication (marketing, branding and design oriented)
- Business blog posts and newsletters strategy co-definition and copywriting
- Creation of trainings on various positioning, branding and marketing topics
- Translation from English to French and from French to English (and potentially Dutch) of the agency’s website, workshops, cheat sheets, workbooks.
- Active research of speaking opportunities for the founders
- Setting up and organization of professional events.
Optional - Graphic Design
- Co-creation of visual content (images, animated images, videos...)
- Co-creation of outstanding brands identities
- Design of professional templates on Google Slides and Docs, PowerPoint and Word, Keynote and Pages
- Design of brand books, brochures, cards
Optional - Web Design
- Co-creation of Wordpress websites
QUALITIES REQUIRED TO EXCEL & FEEL HAPPY TOGETHER
- Strategic and authentic thinking
- Taste for marketing and communication (internal and external)
- Sharp business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Customer centric mindset
- Willingness to throw the box away to think creatively
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- “No excuses” mentality
- Taste for team work
- Capacity to network on and off-line
- Business English fluency, sharp copywriting skills above all
- French and Dutch are an asset, but not compulsory
- Speed of implementation
- Ability to adapt to a flexible organisation in construction, not structured into its final form yet
- Ability to take ownership of a number of projects at the same time, working ON and IN the business at the same time
- Proven autonomy with no need to be micromanaged but the ability to ask the right questions on a daily basis
- Developed capacity to share accurate information with stakeholders, prospects and clients
- Taste for graphic and web design is a plus
- Internship contract between the student, the school and Incubator Studio
- Bilateral NDA
- No working or residence permit provided (the intern must therefore have a European passport)
- Medical insurance at your own expense (no need to subscribe to the local Dutch insurance system)
- Regular work week from Monday to Friday, 40hrs/week
- Dutch public holidays + the equivalent of 2 free days per month
- Coaching starts even before you join us. Personal and professional development targets and monitoring are taken seriously.
- Open feedback and input from both sides is expected on a daily basis.
- Monthly face to face meeting to assess realizations vs personal and professional goals.
- We do not only focus on the processes; deadline matching and results matter.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands (one of the nicest, most vibrant and relaxed cities we know).
Remote work is possible if the Coronavirus restrictions still apply. We’re homework-proof.
INFO & APPLICATIONS
We can’t wait to receive your resume, read your cover letter and find out how we can collaborate.
Depending on when your internship period is scheduled, we recommend you to apply at least 2 months before its starting date.