Founded in 1982 by Jean-Paul de Lavison, JPdL has grown into one of the world's leading conference and event planners. From destination management services offered in 6 Canadian cities, to national and international congress and conference logistics, the company quickly evolved on a mantra of yes.
Whether it's a coffee break for 2 on a hot air balloon or a conference of 5,000 that takes over a city, JPdL’s can-do attitude has made us the go-to event planners and professionals.
We’re passionate about helping organizations to create great events and leverage them for value.
- People – the “golden rule”: Treat others as you would want to be treated
- Integrity, frankness and transparency
- Anticipation and foresight
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Commitment to leverage our full potential, resources, and capabilities
- Operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Financial responsibility and stability
We produce events and conferences for corporations, associations, universities and government agencies.
Our Formula for Excellence:
Whether your event is in Toronto or Tokyo, we have the best professionals, a network of over 10,000 suppliers worldwide, and a passion for transforming your event into a landmark experience that you and your participants will never forget.
- Event budgeting and planning
- Venue selection and set-up
- Logistics management, including on-site staff, and transportation
- Conference Housing
- Social Programs
- Sponsorship and exhibit management
- Registration management and keynote speaker servicing
|Adresse||275 Bay Street|
|Code Postal||K1R 5Z5|