GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - Marketing Intern
Stage - Marketing
dès que possible
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world’s infrastructure, and in partnership with CAT dealers, is driving positive and sustainable changes on every continent. A Fortune 500 company, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services, Caterpillar Logistics Services and Progress Rail Services.
CATERPILLAR’S GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Within our District Office located in Paris, we will start to offer a Graduate Internship Program for a period of 6 months from Janvier 1st 2019 – June 30th 2019.
The Caterpillar Graduate Internship Program has a strong mix of on-the-job learning, coupled with personal development and training in the marketing arena.
With us you will:
- Have the opportunity to make the next step in your education more meaningful by providing practical on-the-job learning in an international company.
- Transform academic learning into business solutions while working on real projects
- Develop a personal network in the business world
- Experience a team concept that combines the skills and expertise of people from varied professional disciplines and backgrounds and cultures.
- Be an integral part of a challenging work environment where initiative and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
- Work for a global leader
Department: Paris District Office, Europe Region, Distribution Services Division
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
Provide support to Sales Operations, Velocity and Parts Marketing reps with activities such as (not exhaustive) data analysis, opportunity analysis and evaluation, results tracking and distribution development.
The candidate will work as a Junior Marketing Intern and will have to:
- Assist in Market Analysis (coverage, pricing and positioning).
- Assist the local District Team in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Help roll out Customer Experience Management initiatives.
- Assist in consolidation and dissemination of monthly reporting and metrics.
- Support the team with various Marketing related activities and partake in different projects.
- Work with Dealers and the District Team to deploy new initiatives.
- Support the extended team (District and Milan District dealers) in the development and deployment of marketing initiatives.
- Track and generate reports of prime Products & Parts Products performance against annual business plan
Business, Marketing or Engineering background (Bachelors degree level required) with strong interest and desire to succeed in Marketing.
- Strong IT skills (mainly Excel, Power point, Map point) as well as word processing.
- Analytical, creative, customer focused and able to work independently.
- Dynamic, hard-working team (minimum 35 hours week) player with initiative and excellent communication skills.
- A strong team player
- A good command of English (Written and Oral)
The graduate Intern program offers entry-level Intern positions that could lead to fixed opportunities based on job performance and if hiring possibilities are available.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English, copies of diplomas & any work certificates