Technical writer - m/f
Stage - Informatique de Gestion
EBA CLEARING is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. Founded in 1998, the Company is owned by 51 of the major banks operating in Europe and based on a country-neutral governance model. The payment systems of EBA CLEARING are pan-European by design and desire: they are developed in close co-operation with the Company’s multinational user community and best-of-breed technology partners.
EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment services EURO1, STEP1, STEP2 and RT1. Both EURO1 and STEP2 have been classified as systemically important payment systems (SIPS) by the European Central Bank. The pan-European real-time payment platform RT1 went live in November 2017 and processes euro instant payments complying with the European Payments Council’s SEPA Instant Credit Transfer Scheme.
EBA CLEARING is a very dynamic and multicultural 80 people structure located in five countries in Europe (France, Paris, Frankfurt, Milan and Helsinki).
The IT Coordination Unit (ITCU) is in charge of the support, maintenance and development of the corporate IT infrastructure in a cloud environment)
The ITCU is looking for an intern for a period of 4 to 6 months, starting ASAP. The intern must have a proven IT study record and will be mainly in charge of consolidating the IT and user documentation.
The intern will be expected to perform day-to-day tasks and support ongoing projects upon assignment.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Consolidating reviews and updating existing IT documentation (MDB, services and processes documentation, procedures templates, incident and process management templates, etc);
- Consolidating reviews and updating existing user documentation (how to, mini-guides);
- Assisting ITCU members with Cloud projects and Microsoft new technologies management
- Helping ITCU members with their daily tasks.
This internship is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in IT documentation and communication. The intern will develop useful skills and methodologies essential for a successful career in the IT industry, specifically documenting service or product lifecycles, understanding and better addressing end users’ requirements, and implementing compliance and reporting standards.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of ITCU and will be closely working with team members located in Paris and Brussels.
The successful candidate:
- Has completed or is currently enrolled in an IT graduation course, such as a BTS “Informatique de Gestion” or “Service Informatique aux Organisations”;
- Has excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Is detail-oriented and understands non-IT requirements/problems;
- Is confident, dynamic, pro-active and enjoys working in a multicultural team and communicating with a diverse, multinational audience;
- Masters Office 365
- Experience with Sharepoint, blogs or websites is an advantage
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.