entre aujourd'hui et septembre 2020
The Joint European Disruptive Initiative (JEDI) purpose is to bring Europe in a leadership position in breakthrough technologies. It is powered by 3.900 leaders of Europe’s deep tech ecosystem in 25 countries.
JEDI is launching Tech GrandChallenges to push the frontiers of innovation, with a radical method based on excellence, no geographical return, speed, high expectations & bold risk-taking.
Driven by humanistic values, a purpose-driven approach to solve major societal issues in environment & energy, healthcare, digital, education, space & oceans, through innovation.
Europe needs a revolution to stay in the race, affirm its values, and lead.
The Joint European Disruptive Initiative (JEDI www.jedi.group), the major European initiative for disruptive innovation, is offering a Design Specialist (or ‘Layout Wizard’) position. It would start with a 6-month internship, followed by a full-time position in case of success.
Rebuild, maintain, and update the JEDI’s website via a CMS build, improve the referencing and follow the activity on the site using SEO tools, integrate modules within the website, etc…
What we are looking for
- Strong interest in technology
- Creative skills
- Comfortable with PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and SQL
- Used to Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with the Office Suite
- Highly autonomous, responsible, dynamic. Digital literate (social media skills would be a big plus)
- Female candidates (as well as male !) strongly encouraged
- Start: Summer 2020
- Entering last year or end-of-studies internship, ideally 6 months
- Location: Paris preferred, but flexible at a European level
Please send your bio and why you are the right person for this exciting mission