Stage - Communication and Media Assistant
Stage - Communication / Evénementiel
dès que possible
de 4 à 6 mois
Advent Group is a prospering media company based in Paris, Sofia, and Montreal offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
- organize over 150 events in 60 countries for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
- provide MBA and Masters candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
We are looking for an intern on the position of
Communication and Media Assistant !
We offer 6-month paid internship in Paris with possibility to extend to 1 year.
Your principal role will be to assist the International Project Managers with the organisation of their events.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Conducting research and establishing the first contact with potential media partners to promote our worldwide events among business professionals and students
- Contacting universities, journalists and HR departments of companies for additional promotion when necessary
- Providing occasional support for the preparation of event material
- Compiling media statistics from our events and specific analysis
- Posting event announcements on local websites and social media pages
- Assisting the International Project Managers with the onsite organization of the Paris-based event (and European based events – optional)
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent spoken and written English
- French native speakers or knowledge of French is an advantage but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to speak on the phone mainly in English
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude, cultural sensitivity and ability to adapt
- The opportunity to work in central Paris and improve your English and French
- The possibility to develop your skills in an international context
- Communication with people from all over the world
- Gaining professional experience in a friendly environment and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.