Stage - Audit / Comptabilité
dès que possible
de 2 à 3 mois
577e / mois
EBA CLEARING is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. Founded in 1998, the Company is owned by 51 of the major banks operating in Europe and based on a country-neutral governance model. The payment systems of EBA CLEARING are pan-European by design and desire: they are developed in close co-operation with the Company’s multinational user community and best-of-breed technology partners.
EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment services EURO1, STEP1, STEP2 and RT1. Both EURO1 and STEP2 have been classified as systemically important payment systems (SIPS) by the European Central Bank. The pan-European real-time payment platform RT1 went live in November 2017 and processes euro instant payments complying with the European Payments Council’s SEPA Instant Credit Transfer Scheme.
EBA CLEARING is a very dynamic and multicultural 80 people structure located in five countries in Europe (France, Paris, Frankfurt, Milan and Helsinki).
The Budget, Finance and Accounting (BFA) Unit is responsible for Accounting and Reporting, Budget & Forecast and Corporate Finance.
To support the team, located in Paris, with their operational daily activities, we are looking for an Assistant Accountant for a 2-3 months internship, from June 2018.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and entering accounting data into accounting software (expense reports & supplier invoices) • •
- Classification and filling of documents •
- Processing journal entries and other processing activities (bank reconciliation) •
- Supporting the accounting team in various tasks
Other activities may be added depending on your profile.
The successful candidate will:
- be enrolled in a 2-year-degree programme in French accounting (BTS, DUT, …)
- have strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- have demonstrated strong ethics and respect for confidentiality;
- have strong administrative, organisational and communication skills;
In addition, the successful candidate should
- have experience with SAGE
- have a good command of spoken and written English
The position is based in Paris, France.
Legal monthly allocation: 577EUR
Before applying, please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
Contact If you
- have the required qualifications and skills;
- are interested in developing your career in a challenging and international environment, with enticing compensation & benefits;
- want to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures;