Stage - International HR Project Leader (H/F)
Graham Packaging Europe
Stage - RH / Recrutement
dès que possible
1000 € bruts/mois
Nous sommes une entreprise mondiale de solutions d'emballage plastique innovantes et durables dont la stabilité et les services personnalisables attirent les plus grands groupes industriels.
Nos technologies sont complexes. Mais notre approche est simple.
Notre priorité étant le succès de nos clients, nous concentrons notre énergie autour de principes intemporels comme la savoir-faire, l’efficacité et une bonne gestion de nos talents, sans oublier notre priorité principale qu’est l’innovation.
International HR Project Leader (H/F)
Graham Packaging, we design and make custom blow-molded plastic containers-bottles, jars, tubes, canisters, jugs, and carafes for some of the best-known branded products in the world. Our attention-getting packaging is an important part of their branding, operating 87 facilities with more than 8,700 employees.
In Europe, we have on- and off-site plants all across the region (11 Plants across 6 countries). We have a broad range of bottles and jars made out of different materials, like PET, PP and PE.
Our vision: ‘We will be the Leading Global Source of Innovative and Sustainable plastic Packaging Solutions’
During this internship at Graham Packaging Europe you will have the opportunity to have full responsibility of various HR projects from day 1 supported by coaching and on-the-job training of your supervisor.
As a member of our European Human Resources team, you will intervene in the entire scope of the HR profession:
- Learning & Development: deployment of a new Learning Management System, development of trainings on soft skills
- Talent Management & Succession Planning: implementation the new Group process, re-brand Improvement plans, etc. in support of the European HR Business Partner (HRBP)
- Employer Branding: collaborate with the Sales & Marketing department on external communication initiatives
- Review & update of job descriptions and skills matrix across Europe
- Staffing: Participation in needs analysis, pre-screening, follow up of applications, etc.
- Participation in the Performance Management process such as employee assessments, performance reviews, etc.
- Currently preparing a Master degree from University / Business School, preferably with specialization in Human Resources
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French
- Eagerness to learn & evolve in a multicultural and matrix environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving skills
- High level of confidentiality
Type of contract: 6 months internship contract based on French regulation, ideal start date from April/June 2018
Remuneration: 1000€ gross per month
Location: Rueil-Malmaison (92), European Headquarter, with some occasional travelling across Europe