Project Manager - Data Visualization Foodservice (M/F) - Internship 6 months
Stage - Ingénierie
dès que possible
Dans le contexte de business actuel, les données seules ne suffisent pas à faire la différence.
Fondé en 1966, NPD Group est une entreprise internationale, reconnue sur de nombreux secteurs comme la référence en matière d’informations stratégiques.
Nous proposons des études points de vente et des analyses sur le comportement des consommateurs, ainsi que des solutions analytiques personnalisées afin d’aider nos clients à comprendre et à tirer parti des tendances de consommation et de vente.
Les plus grands noms sur les marchés tels que la Beauté Sélective, de la Mode, de la Restauration Hors Domicile, de la Maison, du Sports, des Jeux et Jouets, font confiance à nos études et notre expertise.
We are looking for a:
Project Manager – Data Visualization Foodservice (M/F)
Duration 6 months or one year experience as part of your degree - Internship
Product Management & Development is managing NPD’s portfolio of information products for the Beauty, Foodservice, Sport and Toy industries across European markets, interacting closely with commercial and technical teams in the organisation as well as with clients.
You will support the design and implementation of a Data Visualization project for our flagship information service for the Foodservice Industry, CREST®.
CREST is a service designed to measure consumer restaurant behavior, captured through on-line surveys from a representative panel, and help Foodservice companies with strategic planning and positioning, product/menu development, customer targeting, competitive analysis, and product performance tracking.
- Collect the needs of the Foodservice clients, who get customized market definitions across the Europe Big 5. To do this, you will need to get a solid understanding of the client specific fields/ tables in the existing NPD database - working closely with the NPD foodservice client development team.
- Analyse the needs and build the business requirements to develop a visual and engaging data reporting that can support various client market definitions
- Set up and develop SAS processes to feed the dashboard
- -You will interact closely at each stage of the project with a multifunctional team, including Product, Client Development, and IT Development
Expected level of education : Bac+5, Engineering School / Business Intelligence & Analytics / Stats & Economics
- You are proficient in SAS and Pack office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, VBA)
- You demonstrate good English skills. reporting that can support various client market definitions Set up and develop SAS processes to feed the dashboard
- Detail oriented, but with the capacity to analyse and synthesize, you are able to translate client specific needs into a common base and to well-structure dashboard specifications.
- Well organized, you have the ability to work in autonomy.
- You have excellent communication skills and are highly motivated by a job in a cross functional environment.
- Experience in Data Management for Marketing and /or Sales, and Experience in Data visualisation would be a plus.
Join a growing and dynamic organizational structure by sending your CV and application letter, preferably by email