Suisse - Neuchatel
dès que possible
Masimo International SARL headquartered in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is part of the fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company Masimo Corporation with operations spanning the globe.
We develop market and sell innovative and noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. For more than 30 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
We are looking to recruit for its International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
Product Marketing Intern – 6 months
In your role you will be supporting the EMEA product management team on the introduction on a new solution for patient monitoring. You will be providing support to all aspects of the marketing process from market analysis to value proposition development and customer facing deliverables.
This will allow you to be part of a dynamic and innovative team and to gain comprehensive insight to the product marketing activities. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- Work with senior product manager and marcom specialist to developing the strategic marketing plan and marcom plan including multi-channel optimization.
- Market and potential analysis Europe.
- Support creating value propositions, product and promotional material.
- Management support for major International exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Assist with coordination of speakers and key opinion leader meetings.
- Support regional Masimo & distributors trainings and communication.
- Market performance / KPI analysis
Education and experience requirements:
Ideally master degree in engineering and/or master degree in marketing B2B healthcare
- Clear thinker, team player and with good communication skills
- Fluent in Xcel, PPT and ideally a BI tool like Tableau/ Spotfire. HTML is a plus.
- Fluent in English. German and French are an asset.
- Swiss citizen or valid Swiss working permit.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference.
Are you interested to hear more about this position? Please send your full application !
Durée : De 3 à 6 mois
Début : Entre décembre 2020 et janvier 2021
Localisation : Alpes-Maritimes