Accountant and financial controller trainee - Monaco
CAMPER AND NICHOLSONS
Stage - Gestion / Finance
Monaco - 7 rue du Gabian
dès que possible
Camper & Nicholsons is the global leader in all luxury yachting activities, specialising in the sale, purchase, charter, marketing, management and construction of the finest yachts in the world.
First founded in 1782 as a construction shipyard, the Camper & Nicholsons name became synonymous with expertise, market knowledge, design & build excellence and effortless performance, characteristics that are still echoed in the company’s core values today. The company’s team of dedicated sales and charter brokers, charter marketing agents, yacht managers, marketing specialists and staff all share a genuine passion for being at sea and collectively possess a range of experience and knowledge far beyond anyone else in the industry.
This unrivalled staff experience in all service areas ensures that Camper & Nicholsons can offer a complete service, accessing the best in the industry and giving its customers tailored advice and support, whatever their requirements.
Accountant and financial controller trainee
The Accountant and financial controller trainee will be able to work some or all accounting activities of the Company and/or its subsidiaries.
Main Accountabilities and Duties Accountabilities (non exhaustive) :
You will assist the financial team for the preparation of the financial statement for more than one entity :
- Help to handle the day to day accounting on some of the entities (invoices – bank and petty cash reconcialition), in accordance with the IFRS principles and the company accounting policy
- Help to prepare the quarterly tax (VAT) report
- Help to the reconciliation and annual justification of the accountants and financial statements.
- Participate in internal control process, in the implementation of new software and the update of the current ERP.
- Participate in various finance projects and tasks
- Help the YMD department in various tasks
- General Accounting / Accounts Payable
- Perform various accounting, financial and administrative duties
- Knowledge and Experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Numerical Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a challenging and demanding environment.
- International experience dealing with different cultures
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Proficiency in Excel and OutLook
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English is essential
7 rue du Gabian