Stage - Gestion / Finance
Luxembourg - Luxembourg
entre aujourd'hui et mai 2019
de 4 à 6 mois
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world’s infrastructure, and in partnership with CAT dealers, is driving positive and sustainable changes on every continent. A Fortune 500 company, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services, Caterpillar Logistics Services and Progress Rail Services.
Graduate Internship Program - Finance Analyst - Treasury - Intern
Within our Office located in Luxembourg we will start to offer a Graduate Internship Program for a period of 6 months.
The Caterpillar Graduate Internship Program has a strong mix of on-the-job learning, coupled with personal development and training in the treasury arena.
With us you will:
- Have the opportunity to make the next step in your education more meaningful by providing practical on-the-job learning in an international company.
- Transform academic learning into business solutions while working on real projects
- Develop a personal network in the business world
- Experience a team concept that combines the skills and expertise of people from varied professional disciplines and backgrounds and cultures.
- Be an integral part of a challenging work environment where initiative and innovation is encouraged and rewarded
- Work for a global leader
Finance Analyst Intern
Job Purpose and Responsibilities: Provide support in various Treasury activities including debt management, debt documentation, cost of funds analysis, debt forecasting, intercompany loans, foreign exchange management, cash management and operations, and other related activities.
The candidate will work as a Junior Finance Analyst Intern and will have to:
- Inputs repetitive and non-repetitive wire transfer requests being processed to Caterpillar dealers, subsidiaries, FPD customers, vendors, tax authorities and financial institutions with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Maintains banking wire transfer instructions for all European Caterpillar Financial Subs and dealers. Ensures that all wires have the appropriate signature level before the funds are transferred.
- Sends reports to various subsidiaries and accounting units based on bank reports received, and reconciles them on a daily basis to the wires sent for the previous working day. In conjunction with this duty, prepares cash and no check vouchers to record receipts and disbursement of funds.
- Handles functions of the money market account that include daily cash activity
- reporting through detailed excel spreadsheets, daily funding functions, analysis and distribution of reports.
- Maintains the Bank Relationship Manager system.
- Responds to customer service inquiries by resolving general customer issues including general payment questions from internal and external customers.
- Administers the Records Retention Policy for Nashville-based Treasury operations.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policies of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
Finance background (Bachelors degree level required) with strong interest and desire to succeed in Finance.
- Strong IT skills (mainly Excel, Power point, Map point) as well as word processing.
- Analytical, creative, customer focused and able to work independently.
- Dynamic, hard-working team player with initiative and excellent communication skills.
- A strong team player
- A good command of English (Written and Oral)
The graduate Intern program offers entry-level Intern positions that could lead to fixed opportunities based on job performance and if hiring possibilities are available.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English, copies of diplomas & any work certificates
Aude de Confevron Hardy
84 rue Charles Michels
93200 Saint Denis