Internship - Product Manager (m/f) - Luxembourg
Stage - Conseil / Stratégie / Management
Luxembourg - Leudelange
dès que possible
de 3 à 6 mois
FINOLOGEE specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry. We build truly digital platforms and products, such as our fully digital platform that enables financial industry players to quickly onboard new customers and our access-to-account gateway providing banks with a ready-to-use and secure product to enable triggering of payments and data retrieval from their customers’ accounts.
For that purpose, the founders of FINOLOGEE created Digicash the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos, over the last years. FINOLOGEE is their latest venture, its goal is to create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry. We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and we will be operating as a financial services professional, regulated and supervised. This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
Internship – Product Manager (m/f)
Are you looking for a hands-on learning experience in which you will be able to build specialist skills and expertise as a Product Manager?
With us, you won’t be making coffee or copies, unless it’s for yourself!
As a FINOLOGEE intern, you will have the opportunity to help building avant-garde products and get deep insight into the fast-growing FinTech sector.
You will join a young and dynamic team of skilled and specialized professionals who will train and coach you to fully develop your potential.
You will work in a happy atmosphere where team spirit and a good sense of humour are key ingredients.
With us you will…
- Participate in all products and project related activities to successfully define and apply suitable strategies, starting with the product architecture, then develop the business case and strategy, roll out marketing & sales, and finally participate in running day-to-day operations
- Help managing the relations with partners and clients, e. mostly financial industry players, telcos and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies…)
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, internal, cross-functional and external, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status
What we expect from you…
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Project Management or Information Technology
- A first professional experience in project/product management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in new generation financial services or similar would be an advantage
- A high interest in the FinTech sector and a passion for digital innovation
- Excellent customer-service and communication skills
- A highly analytical and creative mindset
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluent English and French
In return you will get…
- An empowering internship experience and a fair compensation
- The opportunity to be part of our experienced and close-knit team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City
- Transport allowance or free parking
7 rue Jean Fischbach