Stage - RH / Recrutement
Luxembourg - Contern
entre aujourd'hui et mai 2020
de 5 à 6 mois
Anidris Services aims at proposing an end-to-end portfolio of services in the field of IT Infrastructure.
Recruitment acts as a cornerstone in our organization. Young, dynamic, warm, and open, our team truly believes in our motto of “IT Expertise, Human Experience”. In our team, all opinions and initiatives are valued. We work in a relaxed, family-like atmosphere to help all employees grow together while advancing toward our common goal of customer satisfaction.
IT Recruiter Internship - Luxembourg
We are now excited to find a motivated, curious intern to join our team in Luxembourg (Contern).
Coached by the Recruitment Manager, you will help work on our hiring needs hands-on until your level of autonomy reaches driving the full recruitment cycle.
Your role :
As a recruiter, your mission will be to attract and select top talents from the Information Technology field.
- Write and publish job offers on various websites
- Source and vet candidates through specific search tools
- Assist in screening candidates based on precise qualifications
- Manage applications and follow-up with candidates during the recruitment process
- Keep internal recruiting tools up to date
- Assist during candidate interviews (phone, Skype, face-to-face)
Your profile :
Master level, preferably in Human Resources and/or Psychology-related topics
- You have a strong interest in recruitment
- Good interpersonal skills and open-minded, you can help reveal candidates’ soft skills
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy new technologies and using social media
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English and French, German is nice to have
Car and driving license are highly recommended
Are you our next intern? If you are interested by our opportunity, don’t hesitate to send your CV and a cover letter.
17 rue Edmond Reuter