Belgique - Brussels
entre aujourd'hui et juin 2021
afarax is a Belgian company created in 2010 with a head office in Ixelles and specialized recruitment of IT and Digital profiles. The company provides HR Recruitment and consulting services for local and international companies with a clear focus on ethic & Quality.
Our people are our greatest asset. They make our clients happy and satisfied. All the members are trained and specialized in specific business sectors to make sure they align both our company and clients needs. Since we think that business is about people, we put the team at the top of the organization.
In this context, we are looking for 2 interns :
Business Developer Intership to hire ! - Close to Brussels
Hey there ! Yes, you ! Are you looking for an internship where you will both acquire Business Development and Recruitment skills ? Are you interested in IT and Digital and eager to face new challenges on the Belgian Consulting Market ? Are you looking for a young and flexible human size team to join ?
This offer could be THE perfect fit !
Your missions :
- With the supervision of senior Business Managers and Developers, participate to the creation of a list of contact per sectors to gain enough leads to work for : Help to get all the contacts for serval clients through all afarax tools
- Contribute to the Development of a sector defined with the Sales team by helping to qualify and validate a new opportunity and determine it’s level of priority
- Assist in the follow up of the life cycle of the client relationship from a new lead to a trustful client through the CRM by maintaining a competitive intelligence of the market to assess our clients demands and needs
- Participate to the implementation and the follow up of the overall recruiting strategy with the HR Business Partner and also participate to the on-going HR projects ;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications ;
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives ;
- Source and attract candidates by using databases and social networks ;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications ;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personal selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule ;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and experiences ;
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team ;
- Update Data everyday within our CRM platform with a focus on quality.
Education : having a master’s degree (Business Engineering Economics, Management, Sales or HR is a plus) ;
- A first experience in Sales, Business development or Customer Relationship is a highly appreciate ;
- Languages skills : Fluency in English & French. Dutch is a plus ;
- You have excellent communication skills, a strong team spirit and highly motivated to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to meet your ambitions and a first experience in a dynamic environment.
- A paid internship with the possibility to get a permanent contract (CDI) at the end.
- Possibility to grow and get responsibilities within the team.
You can send your applications via iQuesta for the attention of Evelyn Dunhill.
Rue du Tabellion, Notarisstraat 66, Ixelles, Belgique