Junior Account Manager (pré-embauche) - Luxembourg
Stage - RH / Recrutement
What is nexten.io ?
Nexten.io is a startup operating a recruitment platform in more than 25 cities worldwide. We are dedicated to connect top tech talent with inspiring companies. We believe developers should be able to talk tech when choosing between job opportunities. That’s why our ultimate goal is to create an environment that involves CTOs and project leads in the beginning of the hiring process. We try to achieve this with our online recruitment platform where candidate profiles are designed to clearly display their working preferences - like favourite coding language, desired cities or working remotely. This way, employers know from the start what the developer is looking for, and developers get job offers that match their profiles.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We're looking for a french native speaker student in her/his last semester of a business school Master to join Nexten.io for a six months internship. You will be welcomed in a multicultural and dynamic team of entrepreneurs in our office in Luxembourg.
The objective is to offer you a permanent contract (CDI) after completing a six months internship.
What you will do :
- Manage and Grow a portfolio of customers
- Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
- Contribute to the direct development of our product with feedback from clients
- Develop and automate our processes, practices & tools
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What you will benefit from:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- A truly international company, aiming to conquer new digital markets worldwide
- Modern offices next to Luxembourg City with free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Luxembourgish ecosystem and opportunity to work with the international companies
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree student in a excellent business school
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for consistently providing excellent customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in French and English, German would be a plus.
- Passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar environment would be appreciated
Job Type: Paid Internship €1000 monthly during 6 months. Then CDI job offer
Location : Luxembourg City