Business Development Assistant (H/F) - Stage à New York
Stage - Commerce International
Depuis plus de 35 ans, Firstpack, leader en packaging et en produits jetables, a su développer un savoir-faire reconnu au service des professionnels des métiers de bouche (www.firstpack.fr).
Grâce au succès international de ses produits, aujourd’hui Firstpack exporte dans plus de 40 pays et a ouvert 7 filiales en Europe et aux USA.
We are looking for a Business Development Assistant to develop sales nationally and export.
USA Business Development Assistant (H/F)
The perfect candidate should be able to adapt quickly, take on many responsibilities and be prepared for a real evolving challenge. Learning is the key.
- Prepare quotes, offer and presentations for client.
- Organize & Participate in trade shows within the US
- Follow up with hundreds of leads from trade shows
- Inform and boost sales network on the new products
- Drive our broker’s network
- Showroom visits & outside calls might be required
- Create marketing campaign geared towards distributors
- Competition analysis
- Help in the creation of marketing / sales campaign
- Weekly reporting of progress and tasks
Business school student or equivalent - Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Must be sales oriented
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic with good communication skills
- Must be autonomous and organized
- Business initiatives appreciated
- Position based in Midtown, New York City
- Business trip within the US following the trade show schedule (at company’s expense)
- 6 months minimum – 12 months internship preferred.
- Visa and Living expenses at the trainee’s charge
- $1000/month after 6 months.
- Candidate needed as soon as possible
213W 35th Street
10001 New York