Marketing assistant - Export department (Redhill - South London)
Stage - Marketing
Since 1933 the vocation of the Lactalis Groupe has been to transform milk in all its forms and to offer the best dairy products to the broadest range of consumers. This mission translates into a strong committment to the Dairy industry.
Cheese remains the Company core business and the sector where it continues to lead, accounting for 34% of the Company turnover.
From the great classic cheeses like mozzarella, Swiss cheese and Camembert, to the legion of regional specialities, from large cheese making plants to the smallest dairies.
Lactalis values and respects the unique heritage of each product in its own right, and always promotes the notion of terroir and local tradition.
The Lactalis Groupe also has a dedicated division which specialises in fresh milk which accounts for 25% of the Company turnover, as well as another which specialises in yogurts and chilled desserts which accounts for 13% of the turnover
Lactalis utilises an in-depth knowledge of milk and everything dairy to create and manage a very special portfolio of high quality products, manufactured in both large cheese making plants and the smallest local dairies; catering to the tastes of the widest range of consumers.
Marketing assistant - Export department within Lactalis Mclelland Ltd
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To Assist the export manager in developing plans to achieve strategic objectives for Export business
- To Take a supportive role in Export projects within the business with a view to developing both branded and private label propositions that will deliver volume.
- To Develop product packaging (Brands & Private Label), coordinating new artwork origination and changes to existing ones, implementing timelines.
- To Assist product launch
- To Work in partnership with the other teams to ensure the overall delivery of Export marketing & sales’ objectives.
- To take an active role on finding and assessing new markets for Export and making recommendations for improvements.
- To assist in the development of our Export business by gaining an understanding of regulations and required administration, reporting findings to export manager.
- To manage all areas of administration including processing sample requests and controlling costs.
- To Monitor performance versus key objectives, by conducting analysis and making recommendations for action as and when necessary
- To compile monthly Export report
- Language skills, French and Spanish (not mandatory)
BA degree or have equivalent experience
- Experience in a marketing or sales related role or internship
- Have an understanding of content marketing and lead generation
- An experienced MS Office user
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Have robust organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Be confident in own ability and adaptable
Paid internship, living allowance: £765/ month, convention de stage required.
6 month internship, starting date: 2nd of July 2018 (starting date can be discussed)
Please send your CV in English with a short summary of past experiences
Anne-Laure Le Borgne
60 High Street
RH1 1SH Redhill