Junior Project Manager Internship
Stage - Gestion de projets & Organisation
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher, leading the field in the Free-to-Play MMO market.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in the Paris metropolitan area (Boulogne Billancourt), the European Business Operations Centre of Wargaming covers all Marketing, Business Development, Customer Relations, and Public Relations activities for the European territories.
We strive to create a multicultural (we have more than 15 different nationalities in the European office) and professional atmosphere that allows us to succeed as a team in delivering regionally and locally on relevant expectations of our audience.
Junior Project Manager Internship
Mission & Role in the team
We are looking for an intern whose main duties are project management and communication. His/her role is to manage tasks across members of Military Relations team.
He/she works on multiple projects under the guidance and assignment from department’s Product Manager, and is capable of adapting to demanding and ever-changing tasks, as well as executing them under strict deadlines
Reporting & Working Structure
This intern is a well organised individual who enjoys a good topical knowledge and interest in project management and communication as he/she uses this knowledge to support the senior team members in executing a wide range of campaigns and projects in the Military Relations field of work.
Reports directly to Military Relations Product Manager.
Responsibilities & Skills
The ideal internship candidate must be capable of communications regarding various objectives, love the act of planning, enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment, be versed in project management styles and processes, and track projects according to established deadlines.
- Work with the Military Relations team to define project objectives, schedule, resource requirements, budget, and deliverables in support of business goals established by team management.
- Support the creation of complete project plans, related documentation, and reporting requirements for each assigned project.
- Communicate projects to various departments and teams
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis.
- Help facilitate as a contact between internal departments, regional teams, and external partners.
- Coordinate, and follow-up on recurrent tasks and assignments within the team.
Studying towards Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent in Project Management and/or communications
- Knowledge of project management methods, including aspects of process development and execution
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology
- Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence with all assigned projects
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills in English & French
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a changing environment
6-months Internship, starting asap
Location: Boulogne Billancourt (92)
Wargaming Europe is a very multicultural company with more than 15 different nationalities. Our office language is English.
All application forms need to include a cover letter and curriculum vitae in English.
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.