Trade Marketing Internship
Stage - Marketing
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Trade Marketing Internship
Under Armour (UA) is seeking a Trade Marketing Intern to assist the retail team on marketing activities. You will assist the marketing team in all aspects of marketing requests, communicating with stores, headquarters and external parties. This is a great opportunity to work with all levels of the organization and provide the necessary help with executing marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connect and support the retail team to execute marketing activities for the retail stores.
- Organize weekly visits in our stores, insure the VM implantation is inline with the brand guidelines, inform key account managers and sales team of reorders to place
- Offer creative input on campaigns with a particular focus on product technology and promotions.
- Collaborate with retail and marketing team to develop marketing plans, POS materials, in-store promotions to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Manage the VM company for the French market: invoice, visit plans, proper execution of the VM guidelines
- Organize the production and distribution of marketing and POS materials with external company.
- Leads the strategic development and planning of all in-store marketing and signage initiatives.
- Own marketing relationship with external parties.
- Manage suppliers for POS materials to make sure it’s available in time, on budget in the retails stores
- Execute the marketing plan with retailers based on the marketing calendar: for SiS, wholesaler, pure player
- Liaise with the European team and local suppliers to supply the right marketing supports for each campaign and retailer
- Assist the sales team and marketing team for the buying sessions
- Lead the quotes / invoices process for the marketing department
CRITICAL SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Currently enrolled as a Master’s student in the fields of Marketing/Communication in a business school or university.
- At least one previous internship experience in Marketing/Communication.
- Creative and analytical thinking, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. French
- Strong computer skills; PowerPoint. InDesign or Photoshop is a plus.
- Hands on mentality, not afraid to take the lead in a project.
- The applicant must be enrolled as student during the internship period.
Available for 6 months, starting on October1st
WHAT UNDER ARMOUR OFFERS:
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will have a unique opportunity to grow in a start-up-like environment to grow your competencies. You will work directly with experienced marketers and coached on a daily basis. You will be an integral part of the team with direct project responsibility.
You will benefit from employee discounts on Under Armour gear, and much more!