Contrat en alternance - Achat
Wilbiz is a startup specialized in international trade of high end Cosmetic/Skincare and Pharmaceutical products. We are a young and dynamic team who seek challenges to sustend the high growth of our company.
What we do:
- International trade of European Cosmetics-Skincare products and Pharmaceutical products.
- Working with an international team, we are specialized in different distribution networks of specific markets.
International sourcing manager - m/f
Core skills needed: Native French, International sourcing
The International sourcing manager will take fully in charge Wilbiz company new sourcing cosmetics/skincare/medical products and will play a critical role within the company: interact with all departments as well as the top management (CEO – COO – CFO).
Take the lead on supporting business developper on intiating new deal flows. He/she will bring an exceptional growth for the purchase/sales volume, the margin and the conversion rate.
Your position as the International sourcing Manager entails:
- Finding new suppliers and sources in cosmetics/skincare/pharmaceutical products.
- Prospecting and creating company account on different worldwide trading online plateform to improve supplier sourcing and customer leads.
- Keep customer/supplier aware of new opportunies by a smart mailing strategy.
- Preparing communication tools and materials to better sell the products.
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Hard worker and Positive attitude
- Action and results oriented
- Proactivity: Very independent with a high ability to go further than expected.
- Team player
- Fast learner
We expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently. We expect a leader.
Expected background and technical skills:
- Experience in International Trade is a plus.
- Import / Export knowledge
- Native in French and Full professional proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office and especially in Excel to create efficient price lists
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial and flexible environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our objective is to train the next generation of leaders in the long term.
Duration: Pre-hiring Apprenticeship (12 months - Final Year) / Internship (Final year - 6 months preferably)
Starting from: ASAP
Available vacancies: 1
Package depending on profile