Back-end Engineer - H/F
CDI - Informatique - Développement
dès que possible
As more and more companies migrate their business apps to the cloud for more usability and scalability, protecting data is an ever-growing concern.
At Tanker we think user-owned encryption key is the key for mass cloud adoption.
Our aim is to secure the most popular cloud applications against cyber threats, to provide peace of mind to millions of businesses worldwide when it comes to their privacy and data governance.
We work hard to demystify cybersec, by reconciling security and ease of use.
Security should be an asset to your business, rather than a burden.
Back-end Engineer - H/F
- You will brainstorm with Product and Tech teams to solve complex issues
- You will work on developing core features of the product
- You will produce proof of concepts quickly to turn it into reliable features
- You will be in charge of specific projects with end-to-end ownership so that you will have a direct and real-world impact on what you are doing
- You will enjoy a fast-moving and dynamic environment with a bunch of very passionate geeks
At Tanker, we’re looking for simple solutions to solve complex issues the others gave up to solve.
- You will work with our CTO and R&D director, in a talented team of 10 developers passionate experts in cryptography and security, and will be responsible for project management research and development independently and proactively.
- You will be in charge of the conception, proof-of-concept and development of a web encryption proxy for specific websites. Used technologies are C++11, Poco library, HTTP/TCP-IP.
- Your work will be integrated on our existing code basis for Cloud encryption.
Our ideal candidate :
- You are an expert and a deep passionate in C++ programing
- You love to understand how things work and hack them
- You have a solid understanding of application architecture principles
- You know how HTTP/HTTPS and TCP/IP works and what a good API looks like
- You like challenges and have curiosity about how things work and do not stop to the « it’s impossible » first impression
- When things break – and they will – you are eager and able to help fix it
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to both, your technical skills and your positive attitude
Some extra things that would top up your application :
- You have a background in security and/or cryptography
- Analyzing traffic contents of websites has no secret for you
- You are a (rockstar) hacker
To apply :
Take the hack challenge available on https://www.tanker.io/rabbit/hackMe and find the secret password to send your application.
Just join your Resume/LinkedIn/Github or simply a short pitch of who you are and links to any of your personal projects.
If you have any questions, please contact us.