Project Manager Holidayguru France (m/f) - (Dortmund)
CDD - Marketing
UNIQ - More than a nice holiday!
A young company in an exciting region. With more than 150 employees, UNIQ GmbH, located at Dortmund Airport, is one of the largest creative companies in the district of Unna. With home in their hearts, the company founders Daniel Krahn and Daniel Marx have taken the ‘UN’ from their home town, Unna, and combined it with their company name. In Holzwickede, a dynamic team produces professional content for the internet. Great importance is attached to a pleasant working environment: the Feel Good Management takes care of the well-being of all employees, organises events - but is mainly there for the little problems and worries of everyday life. Fresh fruit and drinks are provided in the office on a daily basis. It’s as if good friends meet here every day to work together on ambitious goals. Everybody’s efforts have contributed to the success of a multi-award winning startup company. Beside the company headquarters in Holzwickede and Unna, colleagues are also working for UNIQ in Austria.
The success began with Urlaubsguru.de
It all began with Urlaubsguru.de: in the summer of 2012, two friends in Unna founded one of the largest travel blogs in Germany. This was followed by branching out to the Netherlands, Brazil, France, Spain, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland and Great Britain. Schnäppchenfee.de was the first project, which did not solely deal with the topic of travel. Here, ladies with style can find great deals, as well as information about beauty and lifestyle. A little later, Captain-Kreuzfahrt.de, Mein-Haustier.de and Prinz-Sportlich.de, also went online. We work with online editors and media designers, office administrators and sales experts, and we are always looking for new talents!
Our success story is far from over. Would you like to be part of it?!
You are interested in working for a fast-growing and inspiring company? You are creative and love writing? Travelling is your passion? Then you are our man/woman!
To enhance the team of Holidayguru.fr in our office in Germany, we are looking for:
Project Manager Holidayguru France (m/f)
As the Project Manager (m/f) for our project Holidayguru.fr you are responsible for building up our travel blog, its editorial content and managing the team.
- Editorial support, research and preparation of editorial content as well as further development of the blog in the French market
- Interaction on Social Media platforms, blogs and in communities
- Design and implementation of Social Media and email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining, building and expanding partner managements
- Identifiying and acquiring new partners & customers
- Achieving quantitative and qualitative targets
Our ideal applicant is one of a kind, genuine and full of motivation to live the shared dreams of an awesome team - basically UNIQ:
- BA in Journalism, Tourism, Languages, Marketing or similar would be of advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, in French and English
- Practical experience in Public Relations would be preferred
- Interest in online editorial and tourism
- Confidence in using Social Media tools
- Team player skills and knowing how to manage your time effectively
WHAT WE OFFER
- Short, open and honest communication channels
- Feel Good Management – Every employee should feel comfortable
- Flexible working hours and holidays (30 days plus)
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Free German lessons in the UNIQ office
- Many events and sports activities (yoga, football etc.)
- Coffee, tea, fruit salad, smoothies, milkshakes and regular fresh snacks
- Fully furnished company flat shares
- Assistance with all administrative procedures
Become part of our UNIQ Team and apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Marie-Christin van Gils
Rhenus Platz 2