Account Manager France (m/f) - (Dortmund)
CDD - Commerce / Distribution / Vente
UNIQ - More than a nice holiday!
A young company in an exciting region. With more than 150 employees, UNIQ GmbH, located at Dortmund Airport, is one of the largest creative companies in the district of Unna. With home in their hearts, the company founders Daniel Krahn and Daniel Marx have taken the ‘UN’ from their home town, Unna, and combined it with their company name. In Holzwickede, a dynamic team produces professional content for the internet. Great importance is attached to a pleasant working environment: the Feel Good Management takes care of the well-being of all employees, organises events - but is mainly there for the little problems and worries of everyday life. Fresh fruit and drinks are provided in the office on a daily basis. It’s as if good friends meet here every day to work together on ambitious goals. Everybody’s efforts have contributed to the success of a multi-award winning startup company. Beside the company headquarters in Holzwickede and Unna, colleagues are also working for UNIQ in Austria.
The success began with Urlaubsguru.de
It all began with Urlaubsguru.de: in the summer of 2012, two friends in Unna founded one of the largest travel blogs in Germany. This was followed by branching out to the Netherlands, Brazil, France, Spain, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland and Great Britain. Schnäppchenfee.de was the first project, which did not solely deal with the topic of travel. Here, ladies with style can find great deals, as well as information about beauty and lifestyle. A little later, Captain-Kreuzfahrt.de, Mein-Haustier.de and Prinz-Sportlich.de, also went online. We work with online editors and media designers, office administrators and sales experts, and we are always looking for new talents!
Our success story is far from over. Would you like to be part of it?!
You are interested in working for a fast-growing and inspiring company? You are creative and love writing? Travelling is your passion? Then you are our man/woman!
UNIQ is a unique and innovative company, which currently employs over 180 people. We like to see ourselves as a family, who is working together to build a successful future for all our different platforms and blogs. Our commitment and passion as a team has not gone unrecognised in the local community. In 2016, we won a prize for being the "best start-up company" in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany. Our most successful site, our travel blog Urlaubsguru.de, appropriately has its headquarters directly opposite Dortmund airport. The same building is home to many of UNIQ’s other projects too, including "Holidayguru" blogs for several European countries, Schnäppchenfee (fashion), Captain Kreuzfahrt (cruise ship holidays), Mein Haustier (pets) and Prinz Sportlich (sports).
To enhance the team of Holidayguru.fr in our office in Germany, we are looking for:
ACCOUNT MANAGER FRANCE (m/f)
As an Account Manager (m/f) you are part of the French team. It is your task to win new customers and partners within the French tourism industry for our holidayguru.fr project.
- Identifying and acquiring new partners and customers
- Handling contracts and transactions with partners and customers over the phone, as well as in person (e.g. trade fairs)
- Building, expanding and maintaining partner managements
- Achieving quantitative and qualitative targets
Our ideal applicant is one of a kind, genuine and full of motivation to live the shared dreams of an awesome team - basically UNIQ!
- First hand experience in sales (B2B - ideally in the tourism industry)
- Affinity for sales and tourism of advantage
- Quick thinking, innovative and business-minded
- Excellent communication skills and the power of persuasion are needed
- Native level French speaker and excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Short, open and honest communication channels
- Feel Good Management – Every employee should feel comfortable
- Flexible working hours and holidays (30 days plus)
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Free German lessons in the UNIQ office
- Many events and sports activities (yoga, football etc.)
- Coffee, tea, fruit salad, smoothies, milkshakes and regular fresh snacks
- Fully furnished company flat shares
- Assistance with all administrative procedures
Become part of our UNIQ Team and apply now! We are looking forward to receiving your application!