Business Developer - Native Portuguese and Fluent in Spanish (Location: Paris)
CDI - Marketing Digital / e-Commerce
The H Factor is a recruitment and consulting firm dedicated to growing companies from diverse sectors.
Business Developer - Native Portuguese and Fluent in Spanish
We are a French startup running an e-commerce platform for reconditioned electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, printers, etc.
Our philosophy is to offer an alternative to the consumption of new products. We seek to have a positive impact on the environment by convincing clients that re-using repaired electronic devices helps avoid millions of tons of electronic waste every year.
We started our activity on the French market, and since 2016 have been expanding to other European countries. We are now a team of over 70 people.
Reporting to our Head of New Business Development, your duties will include:
- Identifying and mapping the Portuguese and Spanish high-tech products afterlife players, and spotting the ones with the highest business potential;
- Building an operational strategy to approach them,in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
- Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into merchants;
- Training the new sellers on our tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
- Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate.
ProfileNative Portuguese speaker and fluent in Spanish, you have achieved sales success during your previous experiences, ideally in startup, e-commerce or technology environments
- English is a no brainer
- Sales oriented, you have a great business sense and excellent verbal/written communication skills, and you are familiar with tough and long negotiations;
- You have a strong interest for the online and e-commerce environment – ideally, you have a previous experience in a related field;
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn, you are familiar with the start-up environment and working in a demanding change-oriented environment
- You are a fantastic team player
Sounds like you, send me your resume