VIE - Analyst, Asset Management H/F - Francfort
VIE - Gestion / Finance
Avec plus de 16 000 collaborateurs dans 36 pays, Natixis est la banque internationale de financement, de gestion et de services financiers du Groupe BPCE, 2e acteur bancaire en France.
Pour répondre aux enjeux spécifiques des entreprises, institutions financières et investisseurs institutionnels, nous leur apportons des solutions personnalisées. Nous concevons également des produits et services adaptés à la clientèle des réseaux du Groupe BPCE.
Pour cela, nous mobilisons les expertises complémentaires de nos métiers cœurs : Banque de Grande Clientèle, Épargne et Services Financiers Spécialisés.
VIE - Analyst, Asset Management
AEW is one of the world's largest real estate asset managers, with over €60bn of assets under management as at 31 March 2017. AEW has over 600 employees, with its main offices located in Boston, London, Paris and Hong Kong and offers a wide range of real estate investment products including comingled funds, separate accounts and securities mandates across the full spectrum of investment strategies. AEW represents the real estate asset management platform of Natixis Global Asset Management, one of the largest asset managers in the world
ASSIGNEMENT/OVERVIEW OF EXPECTATIONS
- Consolidate the European Asset Management, Development and leasing activities,
- Support the Czech, Dutch, German and Polish Asset Management team,
- Prepare consolidated reporting and financial analysis.
ACTIVITES PRINCIPALES :
MAIN ACTIVITIES & TASKS
- Quarterly asset management & fund reporting together with the South-West team
- Quarterly business plan updates for local asset managers, as well as ad hoc updates to evaluate alternatives in lease negotiations
- Preparation of quarterly asset reviews allowing our senior management to have a condensed strategic view on the properties & portfolio
- Support the asset managers on project level with the follow-up of developments (especially cash flows and cash forecasts on monthly basis) as well as steering of the property managers
- Finance and/or real estate degree, with focus on finance and project management
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in finance and / or real estate
- Cash flow modelling skills
- Ability to understand valuation of essential real estate key data on asset level and improvement thereof
- Entrepreneurial, works independently, high grade of communication, diplomacy
- Motivated to work in an international environment
- Excellent level with Excel
- French and English fluent required, (German is a plus but not mandatory)