VIE-Analyst, Fund Management - Frankfurt
VIE - Banque / Assurance
Avec plus de 16 000 collaborateurs dans 36 pays, Natixis est la banque internationale de financement, de gestion et de services financiers du Groupe BPCE, 2e acteur bancaire en France.
Pour répondre aux enjeux spécifiques des entreprises, institutions financières et investisseurs institutionnels, nous leur apportons des solutions personnalisées. Nous concevons également des produits et services adaptés à la clientèle des réseaux du Groupe BPCE.
Pour cela, nous mobilisons les expertises complémentaires de nos métiers cœurs : Banque de Grande Clientèle, Épargne et Services Financiers Spécialisés.
VIE-Analyst, Fund Management - Frankfurt
ASSIGNEMENT/OVERVIEW OF EXPECTATIONS :
This Analyst, Fund management position consists in assisting to manage the AEW Europe City Retail Fund a German Spezialfunds investing in highstreet retail properties all over Europe (Master-Immobilien Spezial-AIF with KVG 2IP). The KVG will remain the fund administrator of the funds and outsource asset management and parts of portfolio management to AEW Europe.
MAIN ACTIVITIES & TASKS :
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis using a portfolio model and expanding such a model
- Business planning and control of Fund Performance by target / actual comparisons, scenario analysis, etc.
- Collaboration of the investment, asset and fund operation teams
- Preparation of documents for the Advisory board such as investment memorandum, board presentation, reporting etc.
- Preparation of the minutes of investment committee or Advisory Board meetings
Coordinating the Investment & Asset Management on transactions (acquisitions and disposals) in
- Collaborating with the investment teams (e.g. in London, Paris, Milan, Düsseldorf…) in underwriting of investments of the special funds
- Validate the Business Plans of acquisitions prepared by the Investments Department
- Assist to set up the structure of acquisition, taking into account the financial, legal and tax constraints.
- Guide and assist the German valuers (deutsche Gutachter) in preparing valuations for acquisitions and disposals as well as in preparing yearly valuations of the fund's assets
- prepare and assist presentations for shareholders' meetings and investors' committees for investment approvals/disposals
- Together with asset management strategically examine of sales scenarios
Collaborating with Fund Operations in
- fund-related controlling & structuring of investments
- Uploading and downloading of all required information to the online System ReStage of the KVG during acquisition, holding and sales period
- Seeking all necessary approvals from the KVG and the custodian
- Assist in developing finance and hedging strategies
- Preparing Cash Management for the KVG (calculating and initiating capital calls to investors and bank drawdowns and monitor their implementation, Ensure the cash returns to investors)
- Answer questions from KVG, custodian, valuers and or investors
- Coordination of reporting
- Preparation of annual and quarterly reports
- Ensure and prepare the real estate part of the reporting on quarterly basis
- Supervise the KVG in the consolidation of information from the Fund Manager, asset management, property manager and accounting providers to achieve timely and complete reporting and the assessment of the Net asset value to the attention of the investors of the Fund on monthly basis
- Answer questions from KVG, custodian and/ or investors
- Investor relations
- Preparing presentations and marketing documents of all kind
- Establish "marketing" business plan of funds
- Contribute to marketing to potential investors, Questions / Answers on the business plan and financial performance
- Graduated from Business school or University in Finance and/or real estate
- 1st work experience in finance
- English fluent and good level of French is required
- German is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent level of Excel / cash flows
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills