Business development manager (stage de fin d'études - Pré-embauche)
Stage - Marketing Digital / e-Commerce
Nestpick is an aggregator platform for midterm rental of furnished apartments. Users can browse more than 100,000+ listings in 40 cities around the world and book their apartment on the website of a trusted partner.
Nestpick is a portfolio company of Rocket Internet, headquartered in the Rocket Tower at the heart of Berlin.
We’re looking for a Business Development intern to join us full time. We’re looking for a highly motivated candidate with a strong analytical mind, who would be interested in gaining new skills in business strategy, sales, key account management and business intelligence.
You will be working directly with the the Director of Business Development.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Provide operational support to the business development team
- Be the main point of contact to our key partners and drive customer success
- Work closely with the management team to deliver business reports
- Work autonomously and drive things forward
- Develop in-depth analytical and strategic knowledge
Do you have what it takes?
- First experience preferably with a startup or online marketing company
- Solid understanding of the online marketing ecosystem
- Project management skills with a knack for strategic and analytical tasks
- First experience preferably with Google Analytics or similar tracking tools
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations
- Fluent English required
What are the perks?
- An attractive salary
- A steep learning curve through lots of responsibility and your own projects
- Not only theoretical, but hands-on practical experience for your entry into professional life
- Becoming a part of the Rocket Internet network
- Fresh fruit, breakfast cereal, tea and coffee
- Gym access, free
This is an internship with the opportunity to turn into a permanent employment.
If you are interested, send your application !