Industrial Controller - H/F
Stage - Gestion / Finance
CROWN Europe est la branche européenne du groupe CROWN, l'un des leaders mondiaux de l'emballage métallique rigide (www.crowncork.com). Notre Groupe apporte une réponse globale à ses clients en matière d'emballages : produits alimentaires, boissons, aérosols, couvercles et produits d'entretien.
CROWN Europe, la division européenne (incluant l'Afrique et le Moyen-Orient), avec un chiffre d'affaires de 3,5 milliards de dollars en 2016, représente 23 pays, 63 usines, 11 700 personnes et 17 langues.
Let us unleash your talent !
We take pride in meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs at Crown Holdings. As the world leader in metal packaging technology, we produce innovative solutions in sectors ranging from food, beverage and household to metal vacuum closures and caps. Join us and you’ll be part of a sustainable company with a $8.3 bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries.
World-Class Performance is our objective : the Manufacturing Accounting Process Department is offering a six months internship as Industrial Controller to help us to continuously improve some key activities and data of the European division. The mission offers great visibility to the whole Finance community and is based at Saint-Ouen (close to Paris). You are part of a team of 3 people dedicated to support 50 plants located in more than 10 countries in Europe and in the Middle East. Our department mission is to ensure the accuracy of the manufacturing accounting across the European division.
The manufacturing accounting is a key activity. Properly used, it can significantly increase the benefits of a business as well as bring it into compliance with the applicable accounting standards. Key words in the area are inventory, production, and cost of goods sold, variance analysis and profit analysis. Those elements are common and essential to many businesses which makes our activity a must know. It is also an excellent springboard for moving towards other Finance roles afterwards.
Industrial Controller - H/F
- you will collect and process the data used to elaborate the monthly reporting of the key performance indicators (standing data, product costing, accounting, work orders,…)
- you will analyse the root causes of the integrity issues found during the previous ste
- you will suggest different strategies to tackle the issues and reinforce and promote best practices
- you will work out specific tools to help to sort out failures (procedures, development, training of users in plants, …)
- you will suggest new indicators to increase central monitoring.
You have a Master 1 or 2 in Finance, ideally with a specialisation in Accounting or Finance.
- You are MS office proficient, particularly in Excel.
- Rigorous, with strong analytical skills, you are autonomous and able to learn quickly.
- You also possess good communication and persuasive skills.
- A real team player, you speak fluent English, other languages are welcome.
- You are now willing to discover the manufacturing environment.
The internship will start from mid September 2017 at Saint-Ouen, close to RER C. Therefore successful candidate must be available to start their internship from this date.
We’ll match your contribution to our business with an ongoing commitment to your career development.