Public Relations Intern
Stage - Communication / Evénementiel
Founded in 1973, Patagonia is an outdoor apparel company based in Ventura, California. A certified B-Corporation, Patagonia’s mission is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
The company is recognized internationally for its commitment to authentic product quality and environmental activism, contributing over $76 million in grants and in-kind donations to date.
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a:
Public Relations Intern - m/f
6 months – full time
The Public Relations Intern will assist the PR Manager Europe and will be in charge of the following:
- Assist the PR Manager Europe in her daily work, following up with our 4 PR agencies in Europe (UK, Italy, Germany and France)
- Insure products are ordered for media tests on a daily basis
- Coordinate the production of PR assets (press releases and press kits) in relation with global PR team and Graphic Designer
- Assist on the organization of press trips – regional and global
- Assist on monthly and seasonal reporting
- Assist on coordinating PR for ISPO trade show – building press kits and organization of press conference/product launch
Your Profile :
Applicants must be fluent in English, both in speaking and writing with good organizational and analytical skills. He/she has computer Pack Office knowledge.
- The intern must be dynamic, committed and motivated by the world of Public relations.
- He/she must be able to work in a team, in an international environment and an open space.
- A passion for outdoor sports, along with an interest for the protection of the environment will be greatly appreciated.
Internship compensation: 600€/month + Subsidized lunch on site (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) + 100% public transport cost + Access to Company Sample Sales + Discounted Merchandise incl. 100EUR welcome to Patagonia voucher.
1019 GW Amsterdam