Chargé de Recherche International - M/F
Stage - Ressources Humaines
STRAMMER est un cabinet d’Executive Search pour les industriels de la Santé.
Basés à Paris Genève, Francfort, Barcelone et Bruxelles, nous recrutons des Top Managers et des Experts en France et à l’International.
Internship (M/F) – International Researcher
Executive Search Researcher provides support to Business Partner for the execution of top level retained searches.
- Together with Business Partner, define the search strategy: understand the client environment, companies to target, candidate’s profile… for each assignment,
- Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information for retained assignments through phone work, web/social network resources, and company database,
- Approach candidates on the phone where required to determine suitability and obtain required information, screen candidate CVs against position criteria,
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping data base system updated
- Excellent telephone manner required, with the ability to show initiative in order to screen the market,
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are confident communicating with people of varying seniority in a wide array of corporates and other organizations,
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (French is a plus)