Brand Ambassador / Crowdfunding Lead - Startup - Intern getluko.com
Stage - Marketing
A single device to make all your appliances smart. LUKO is a low cost, but smart, device that improves home safety and helps reduce your energy bill. In 3 seconds, stick Luko on your home electric meter. Using Machine Learning Luko will analyse your electric consumption in real time and detect every major appliance in your home.
With one device you make all your dumb appliances smart to improve home safety and comfort (ex : get alerted if you've left the fridge open, when you need to order detergent but more important if you forgot your Iron ON generating fire hazard). Finally, Luko allows you to track appliance consumption costs and know how much you save following simple tailored advice. On average Luko user saves 15% off their electrical bill.
Founded by Benoît Bourdel (X-Polytechnique 2016, smart grids & AI expert) and Raphaël Vullierme (HEC Paris & INSA Lyon, Serial Entrepreneur), backed by top european investors, Luko is a green tech IoT startup building the artificial intelligence of tomorrow homes. JUMP on-board to make sense for you and the planet!
Brand Ambassador / Crowdfunding Lead - Startup - Intern
You join a booming startup at a very early stage where everything is still to be built. This internship is unique in terms of ownership and learning curve in a friendly environment. Working closely with the Founders, you conceive and develop Luko DNA. Step by step you will become Luko Lead for all branding/identity aspect with a direct impact on the end consumer. Concomitantly you will manage from A to Z our major crowdfunding. Learning directly from entrepreneurs behind the most successful recent crowdfunding campaigns, you will design, plan, and manage execution on marketing strategies, content (video, visuals...) PR initiative and even events.
Build Luko identity and make yourself a name with a bloody cool product.
Not enough ?
Based on your skills and interests, you will be able to participate or take the lead on other business dev activities :
- institution relation,
- pitch & demo day…
In a nutshell : learn and be challenged in startup environment where your idea will be heard and you work impactful.
We're looking for outstanding Business/Communication Interns who combine superb communication skills, writing and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. To be our voice, we want a creative individual who loves people and are focused on getting things done ??,.
- You like social media, brands but have a deeper passion for startups and entrepreneurship
- You want to get involved in a team with big ambition : build a real product, iterate fast and have fun
- You are a fast learner, curious and analytical
- From a leading business or communication school you manage :
- The fundamentals of communication
- Branding and content do and don’t
- Know what audience, conversion, reach and engagement mean
- Big Bonus if you have graphic/design technical and creative skills
- Legally able to work in France/relocate in Paris
- 600€-1100€ net/month based on your profile + an awesome experience ??
- ASAP for a 4 to 6 month internship, full-time job if successful internship
- Based in central PARIS, no remote.
Send CV + Your elevator pitch (forget generic cover letter) + Links to your blog, twitter or any content you created + the name of your favorite startup, brand, campaign or piece of art.
KeyWords : greentech, smart home, IoT, connected home, kickstarter, indiegogo, contenu, communication, agence, design, graphique, device, marque,