International Business Developer (M/F) - Internship
Stage - Commerce International
Swapcard is the fastest growing event networking mobile and web app in Europe. We provide our web and mobile platform to professional and public event organizers to help exhibitors, sponsors, and visitors to make meaningful encounters, fasten their sales cycle and increase their business and loyalty to events.
We launched our platform by the end of 2014 and have worked with almost 900 events so far. We have a strong traction (+400% YoY), and are now expanding our sales team in France and internationally.
Swapcard is a great start-up of 15 young and passionate team members. We’ve just closed a fundraising deal which will let us grow to 35 members, add new fantastic and professional features to our platform, and conquer new territories and clients in the coming months.
We strongly select our new staff to integrate them to our fast pacing team, train them and give them autonomy and responsibility to learn, perform and enjoy!
International Business Developer Junior - M/F (Internship and CDI)
We are looking for ambitious and talented International Business Developers to join our team, possessing natural leadership and communication abilities, quick learner with a great work ethic to join the SWAPCARD team.
As International Business Developer, you will be responsible for the acquisition of professional event organizers. You will become part of the Global Customer Experience Swapcard team and your direct report will be the Chief Business Development Officer. You’ll work closely with our Digital Marketing team and our UX team to make our client' events successful.
Our platform, Swapcard, has been used by more than 900 international event and exhibition organizers in the last two years. After a first period of training to our platform, CRM system and sales process, your mission will be to help us to grow Swapcard in Europe, North America, Asia and MENA.
You will contact and convince professional event organizers and exhibitors of the value creation of Swapcard for their events, conferences and trade shows.
- Have excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills in English and any other language (French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Dutch..)
- Experience within a customer centric environment
- Proven track record in negotiation and sales
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of internet and mobile applications
- High level of commitment and result oriented
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in event organization/sales would be highly advantageous
- Quick, curious, responsive and ambitious
If you are in the last year of your studies, this position may drive you to a permanent position with Swapcard in our Paris or Montreal Office.
Our team is made of fast-learners, passionate and international people.
You’ve always dreamt of joining a fast-growing international startup? This is your chance!
You’ll be trusted and have responsibilities and autonomy. We’ll make sure you always keep learning and growing along with Swapcard.
It also means joining a passionate, highly-skilled and friendly team, on a “Work hard, Play hard” atmosphere.
- Internship indemnities: from 800 to 1200 € / month depending on your profile
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks, team activities
- Your birthday off!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at Swapcard it’s true)!