Marketing Internship - m/f - Toulouse
Stage - Marketing
Located in the Southwest of France, Toulouse finds itself at the core of European innovation as the world aeronautics capital, with Airbus headquarters contributing to a city that attracts up to 200,000 brilliant students. The city of Toulouse is the leading European hub of research in high-tech aeronautic, space, and IoT industries.
Created in November 2015, UWINLOC was the only French start-up to be selected among 150 applicants in the Airbus Start-up Challenge 2015/2016. Mastering a wide range of key enabling technologies, UWINLOC offers a disruptive solution to locate and identify large volumes of assets inside warehouses, production sites, and logistics platforms by using battery-less, low cost tags.
In response to a strong market demand, our team has grown from 2 to 30 employees in one year and a half while preparing for the international commercialization of our solution in 2017. UWINLOC is recruiting brilliant students who are ready to take on exciting roles to join the team and contribute to a successful 2018 launch of the UWINLOC solution!
Are you ready to make a difference in today’s leading European innovation hub? Be a part of the team.
Internship position available in September 2017 for a minimum duration of 3-6 months (length to be determined based on the candidate’s profile, availability, and university restrictions).
Our fast-growing startup specialized in Industrial IoT, is looking for a driven student with previous Marketing experience to take on the roles of helping the Sales and Communications team support UWINLOC’s Marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be enrolled in a university program studying Marketing, Communications or Business Management to begin their internship in September 2017. The intern will gain valuable knowledge in IoT and Industry 4.0 with opportunities to participate in events and speak with prospects and partners. This internship will be provided with guidance and support of an experienced management team.
- Organize market research and competitive analysis to create strategic recommendations for the company.
- Collaborate on strategic planning for current client projects and new business.
- Report current and future technology trends and insights to present to Sales & Management team.
- Help Sales team with cost and benefit analysis.
- Suggest software tools to help integrate Sales data/lead prospecting.
Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and objectively
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Work, and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain/Industrial trends is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to develop cooperative working relationships.
- Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and demonstrate the ability to work under minimal supervision to achieve desired objectives and meet deadlines.
Monthly intern salary during the internship period.
Workstations equipped with all material necessary to perform daily tasks.
We encourage many team-building activities such as group sports and even Foosball during break times!
At UWINLOC we value our interns for their contributions by offering career advancement and bonus opportunities for outstanding performance.