Assistant Client Manager
Stage - Gestion de projets & Organisation
Open d Group - In a hyper connected world, we are a Global Influencer who believes in leading the conversation. For over 10 years, we have expanded our scope of expertise, to offer our clients new visions of their brand and retail experiences and overall their content.
With deep roots in design disciplines and retail architecture services, our award winning agencies - Sparkle Design Agency, Retail Access and Creative Content operate across the design, marketing & communication spectrum.
We were founded in 2002 by Laurent Caucé. 3 years later, Martin Mirmand and Gregory Fuller joined him. Together they are shaping the course of the industry on branding and retail. Since then, we have expanded across 3 continents, delivering world class, ground breaking, creative and practical solutions to our clients with a single purpose to their complex challenges - “Think Globally, Act Locally”.
Our 170 employees work in 20 countries. They blend best practices across the east and the west and cross pollinate ideas that win the hearts and minds of audiences. Influence your audience.
Assistant Client Manager
Industry: retail and merchandising design
Scope of Work: Project Management and Client Servicing
Retail Access is looking for an intern to join the account team in Singapore office, in charge of creation and development of in-store merchandising concepts.
The Assistant Client Manager develops and maintains key client relationships by managing projects and resources effectively, and ensuring clients’ needs are met and exceeded:
- To manage and deliver day-to-day operational requirements of clients and operate as central point of contact on all projects related details (internally and externally)
- To work in strong collaboration with the Creative Team
- To manage development, negotiation, evaluation and recommendation of creative proposals
- To create and maintain project schedules to proactively identify risks and track milestones
- To collaborate with all stake holders to proactively develop Retail Access business & to provide costing proposals
Skills required for this position:
- Word, Powerpoint, Excel knowledge
- Very good English level: written and spoken
- Organizational skills
- Analysis competency
- Positive attitude
- Able to work in high pressure working environment
- Think out of the box mindset
- Great interest in design and creativity
Monthly pay: SGD 1,000
Office located in Singapore
Start date: flexible
Duration: minimum 4 months
Emaar Business Park