Marketing Executive (Internship)
Stage - Marketing
ZIFY is an AI based instant carpooling application with a community trusted & verified carpoolers. We are one of the largest urban carpooling company attempting to provide an alternative mode of personal transportation that is based on shared resources and economy. ZIFY has won multiple awards across the globe and has exhibited at various automotive conferences/ events including the IAA Hanonver Motor Show (2016) and the Paris Motor Show (2016). In 2017, ZIFY won the best startup award at the Global Transport Ticketing Conference in London.
ZIFY is an international startup with the goal of solving a global problem. We have operations across India and Europe and our offices are based in Hyderabad, Berlin & Paris! Zify is backed by some of the most prolific investors including the investor of Uber, Airbnb, Flipkart, etc.
Marketing Executive (Internship)
As a Marketing Executive intern at Zify your primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
What you’re awesome at:
A creative mind & a great story teller. Use imagination & original ideas to create a "WOW" factor.
- Designing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience working with video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience creating video content.
- Experience with shooting & editing videos for marketing purposes.
- Expert in creating presentation using Powerpoint or Keynote
- Super organized (Emails, Calendars, Meetings, Notes, etc.)
- Great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
- Native fluency in French language & English language (mandatory)
What we can offer:
- A thilling & exciting learning opportunity with one of the fastest growing startup.
- Full-Time Employement opportunity based on performance.
- Connecting and working alongside 30+ founders and the biggest entrepreneurs & investors
- Be part of a small but amazing team. Come and meet us, and make up your mind!
- You will be working in the Welcome City Lab - one of the coolest startup hubs in Paris (unwind with hammocks, bean bags, kicker table & ping pong)
- Enjoy the perks of a Coworking Space (regular startup events, a great network, parties and occasional brunches)
- Attend or participate in various events/conferences.
- Lots of love & a chance to make history!
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Location: Paris, France