INTERNSHIP - CREATIVE STRATEGY ASSISTANT (T Brand Studio International - The New York Times) - M/F
Stage - Marketing
The International Herald Tribune (www.global/nytimes.com) is the premier international newspaper for opinion leaders and decision-makers around the globe. It combines the extensive resources of its own correspondents with those of The New York Times and is printed at 35 sites throughout the world for sale in more than 180 countries.
Based in Paris since 1887, the IHT is part of The New York Times Company.
CREATIVE STRATEGY ASSISTANT (T Brand Studio International - The New York Times) - M/F
- Assist the team in developing creative integrated programs for clients, including creative proposal writing and mock-up creation.
- Assist individual product managers in updating digital, print, mobile, events and case studies presentations.
- Work with team and account manager to manage and monitor the successful execution of any sold program
- Assist the team on administrative tasks and financial reporting
- Excellent English, French is a plus
- Sale / Customer service minded
- Mac Computer literate (Keynote, excel)
- Solid understanding of Social Media marketing for brands
- Self motivated/autonomous, flexible
- Team player
Education: Bac + 3 / business school…
Work in a fast paced and fast changing environment. Experience a truly international environment with daily contacts with international offices (London, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai). Participate in the live transformation of the media industry and witness the global evolution of media consumption towards new platforms from inside.
English - French speaking environment
Duration: 6 months – Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to the Creative Strategy International Director