Graphic Design Internship H/F
Stage - Graphisme / Multimédia
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in the Paris metropolitan area, the European Business Operations Centre of Wargaming covers all Marketing, Business Development, Customer Relations, and Public Relations activities for the European territories.
Wargaming Europe is committed to publishing, promoting and supporting all Wargaming titles currently localized into 7 languages: French, English, German, Polish, Czech, Spanish, and Turkish. Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher, leading the field in the Free-to-Play MMO market.
As such, we are working together with the some of the most talented, creative and passionate people of over 20 different nationalities in the European office. We strive to create a multicultural and professional atmosphere that allows us to succeed as a team in delivering to the regionally important and locally relevant expectations of our audience.
Graphic Design Internship H/F
Wargaming Europe is currently seeking a qualified, self-motivated Graphic Design Intern for its Creative department. The intern will learn from the Creative team and get to work on a wide variety of projects.
We work across print, digital, art-direction and exhibition design so we’re looking for designers that are interested in all forms of design. Being part of a small, fast paced team means you get involved with all aspects of the department.
It’s important to us that interns feed their ideas, enthusiasm and design skills into our design process, and in return we offer the experience of working on real projects and on the job training in the methods and software we use in order to deliver our projects.
Duties and Responsibilities :
The individual should be self- motivated and able to follow- through on assignments under the direction and guidance of the Senior Designer.
As an intern, you will do a little of everything, including but not limited to:
- Work alongside Graphic Designers to develop rough concepts/visual designs for advertising and branding needs including traditional campaigns, collateral, websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, mobile marketing, gaming and presentations
- Present design work internally to creative directors and other team members as needed
- Liaise with Creative team to ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Support the creative team members throughout all aspects and phases of a project, from dissecting creative briefs to building out new designs for requested deliverables
- Bring fresh ideas and solutions to the table that inspire every level of our media strategies
- Continually stay abreast of best practices, trends and new innovations in design and content generation and development
- Junior or senior in college, currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Advertising, or related field / Bachelor’s Degree in design or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Graphic design experience incorporating both print and digital projects preferred, but not essential
- Strong visual sense with ability to execute to vision in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Keynote on the Mac platform
- Understanding of web design principles including responsive/adaptive design, user experience & accessibility as well as traditional prepress and production
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to quick changes and work under tight deadlines with acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills with a positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Portfolio required
- Internship dates: from August to December 2017 or January 2018
- Salary: 504€ net/month + 50% of the Navigo card reimbursed
- Job Location: Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- Wargaming Europe is multicultural company with more than 20 different nationalities in our office: our official office language is English.
If this position sounds of interest to you please send your CV and Portfolio to jobs- email@example.com. Portfolio PDFs are not to exceed 10MB.
Please also make sure to indicate in your email's subject line which position you are applying for. Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.