Online Marketing Internship French Market H/F - Berlin
Stage - Marketing
Ventura TRAVEL est une société holding qui a pour mission de devenir la référence mondiale du voyage responsable.
Nous avons établi notre holding afin de donner aux profils créatifs et audacieux l'opportunité de développer une nouvelle marque de tourisme responsable.
Online Marketing Internship French Market
Ventura TRAVEL was founded in order to give creative people the possibility to build up and lead a new venture, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office is in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands such viventura and puraventura.
From August 2017 until March 2018 we are looking for an Online Marketing Intern for the French market.
Who we’re looking for:
- Passionate and excellent native French writer
- Advanced spoken and written knowledge in English
- Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Experience with CMS systems (like WordPress) as well as HTML knowledge
- Responsible, careful and solution-oriented working attitude
- Previous working experience
- Interest in Online Marketing
- Positive attitude
- You are enrolled at university and your internship is an obligatory part of your studies
These are your responsibilities:
- Write inspiring blog articles
- Reach out new partners
- Manage your own work projects, for example: shaping and implementing Facebook campaigns or events with airlines, country representatives, embassies, etc.
- Select images and create advertising texts for South America & Central America
- Search engine marketing (SEO and SEA)
- Analytical tools: keyword and web searches, traffic analysis
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
To apply, here's the link!
Kottbusser Damm 103a