IT and Web Development Internship - Saint Julian’s (Malta)
Stage - Informatique - Développement
ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components.
Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment.
IT and Web Development Internship
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, which provide professional services to its clients. The company has a strong focus on its online marketing and SEO strategies. This allows the company to generate and maintain partnerships with its international clients and suppliers.
Working within an ever changing industry, the company prides itself on meeting their clients expectations with precision.
Role of the Intern:
- Assist the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development
- Maintain IT Infrastructure, including Servers, PCs, Printers, Software, Telephony System, etc
- Provide IT support to internal users
- Help to develop company websites, including SEO optimisation, UI and other features
- Updating or editing online content, create AdWords campaigns and email campaigns
- Managing digital marketing plans that will increase web traffic and customer engagement
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
Skills and Qualities:
Degree level in an IT discipline, or currently studying a related IT qualification
- Ability to diagnose and solve issues involving common desktop applications and PC hardware
- Experience with HTML5, CSS required - Knowledge of SEO and how SEO improvements can boost our web traffic
- Joomla, WordPress or other CMS administration experience
- Working with Excel and .csv files
- An understanding of SQL Databases would be considered an asset
- Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary
Duration: 3 Month or more
Location: Saint Julian’s (Malta)