eSport Coordinator - M/F
Stage - Communication / Evénementiel
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in the Paris metropolitan area, the European Business Operations Centre of Wargaming covers all Marketing, Business Development, Customer Relations, and Public Relations activities for the European territories.
Wargaming Europe is committed to publishing, promoting and supporting all Wargaming titles currently localized into 7 languages: French, English, German, Polish, Czech, Spanish, and Turkish. Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher, leading the field in the Free-to-Play MMO market.
As such, we are working together with the some of the most talented, creative and passionate people of over 20 different nationalities in the European office. We strive to create a multicultural and professional atmosphere that allows us to succeed as a team in delivering to the regionally important and locally relevant expectations of our audience.
eSport Coordinator - M/F - Internship of 6 months
Wargaming Europe is offering an internship of 6 months to join the eSport team and participate to the organization of the eSport tournaments.
Start date : Q1, 2017
Monthly internship indemnity : 540€ net
Office Location : Boulogne Billancourt (92)
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Associate eSports Managers regarding the competitive scene aspects such as WGL(Wargaming.net League), Tournaments and the 3rd party Partners
- Help and coordinate pre-tournament, tournament and post-tournament stages of Wargaming Europe Titles.
- Review and check WGL streams quality, entertainment value and provide feedback
- Work closely with other regional departments in organizing offline events
- Other tasks as assigned
- Good understanding about games and geek culture
- Good understanding of computers
- Excellent team worker
- Close attention to detail and high standards of work
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Rich gaming experience
- Good understanding of Wargaming’s World of… series
- Following or actively participating in Competitive scene in gaming/sports industry.
- Understanding of the online games market
- Experience arranging competitive events online and offline
Wargaming is an internationally operating company, with more than 20 different nationalities in its Paris office. Our office language is English. Only applications with all required information (CV and motivation letter) in English can be considered and processed.
30 Cours de l'Ile Seguin
92100 Boulogne Billancourt