IT Quant / Quantitative Analyst (Python, C++, SQL)
CDI - Informatique - Développement
SESAMm was founded in 2014 and is one of the most dynamic FinTech startups in France and Luxembourg. SESAMm develops and commercializes stock market forecasting tools based on social media and other textual data sources. These products are used by banks and hedge funds. The company provides financial trading indicators which have been created using Big Data methods and allowing new approaches for trading strategies. We develop many new products based on our clients’ needs.
After a successful partnership in London, SESAMm plans on developing its activity in Europe by launching very significant R&D and commercial programs.
We have offices in France (R&D) and Luxembourg (Commercial). Our team is young, highly motivated and has several fields of expertise, from computer science to stock market finance.
SESAMm aims at becoming the international leader of Big Data technologies for stock market professionals.
IT Quant (Python, C++, SQL)
Development of financial trading indicators based on text-mining and machine learning algorithm, analysis and monitoring of live strategies.
- Develop correlation models and perform temporal analysis;
- Develop trading strategies based on Big Data indicators and financial data;
- Perform back-testing and paper trading, analyze performance and report;
- Identify relevant markets and financial products;
- Use and evaluate relevant machine learning tools.
Master’s degree in stock market finance, quantitative analysis or financial mathematics with strong IT skills.
Work Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Work Experience: A first experience in this field is preferred.
- IT Skills: Python, C++, SQL
- Very interested in statistical and mathematical models applied to market finance.
- Capable of proposing innovative solutions to tough technical challenges.
- Languages: near native / fluent English.