Fund Financial Manager
CDI - Gestion / Finance
Avec plus de 16 000 collaborateurs dans 36 pays, Natixis est la banque internationale de financement, de gestion et de services financiers du Groupe BPCE, 2e acteur bancaire en France.
Pour répondre aux enjeux spécifiques des entreprises, institutions financières et investisseurs institutionnels, nous leur apportons des solutions personnalisées. Nous concevons également des produits et services adaptés à la clientèle des réseaux du Groupe BPCE.
Pour cela, nous mobilisons les expertises complémentaires de nos métiers cœurs : Banque de Grande Clientèle, Épargne et Services Financiers Spécialisés.
AEW Europe is one of the largest real estate investment management firms in Europe with funds under management in excess of €18BN, employing 350 professionals and managing multiple investment products and strategies.
Fund Financial Manager
This Fund Controller position consists in ensuring the financial and administrative management of a real estate investment fund.
It includes the following tasks:
- Create once per year and update periodically the business plan of the fund
- Calculate and initiate capital calls to investors and bank drawdowns and monitor their implementation
- Ensure the cash returns to investors
- Manage the cash flows linked to external debt and intra group loans
- To effectively manage the cash-flows between the Fund and the different SPV
- Contribute to the negotiation and the management of financing and refinancing agreements
- Anticipate financial and legal constraints arising from the financing contracts
Production of Accounts
- Supervise the service providers for the accounting and validate the financial statements
- Organize the appointment of auditors and ensure the relationship with them (account reviews, ad hoc requests ...)
- Coordinate with the internal team for the production of consolidated accounts
- Consolidate information from the Fund Manager, asset management and accounting providers to achieve timely and complete reporting to the attention of the investors of the Fund
- Answer questions from investors
- Ensure the financial part of the reporting
Corporate and Tax
- Implement the restructuring of the Fund and its subsidiaries in coordination with legal and tax advisors (structuring acquisitions or divestitures, optimization of transactions, organizing and maintaining a flow optimal structure)
- Ensure compliance with tax and legal obligations in relation to the Legal Department, advisors and / or local providers
- Prepare presentations for shareholders' meetings and investors' committees in relation to the Legal Department and / or advisors and participate in meetings and committees in order to explain the financial matters
- Develop skills in corporate law and taxation both in Luxembourg and in the countries of intervention
Supporting role on transactions (acquisitions and disposals)
- Validate the Business Plans of acquisitions prepared by the Investments Department
- Set up the structure of acquisition, taking into account the financial, legal and tax constraints.
Structuring and organizing fund flows
- Establish "marketing" business plan of the Fund
- Contribute to marketing to potential investors, Questions / Answers on the business plan and financial performance
- Develop the structure of the Fund and manage the financial flows from companies owning real estate assets to Fund and investors
- Ensure that structuring task in coordination with the legal team group and the external legal and tax advisors
4-5 years minimum experience in the financial sector
- Good knowledge of real estate investment funds
- Strong accounting knowledge including financial modeling
- Interest in law and taxation
- Business School Degree or Masters in Finance
- Rigorous and flexible
- Fluent English & French