APPLICATIONS ENGINEER HOT RUNNER (M/W) (H/F)
CDI - Ingénierie
Husky is a global company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy and offer career development opportunities, as well as an apprenticeship and internship program.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER HOT RUNNER (M/W) (H/F)
As part of Hot Runner Sales Support Team, you will be working in close collaboration with Customers, Project Engineers and Sales in order to define the best technical approach to our customer’s applications maximizing their return on investment.
The Application Engineer is responsible for the detailed technical review of critical applications of hot runner projects at the state of inquiries, concepts, solutioning and/or orders.
The Application Engineer will review the risk of each order and provide sales with solid frame of technical arguments to grant the order.
- Responsible for technical reviews including approval and sign off;
- Support sales on the understanding of technical requirements vs. product capabilities;
- Coordinate product customizations in order to achieve application specific requirements;
- Define technical solutions that minimize the overall project risk and maximize the customers return on investment;
- Coordinate simulations, resin tests and design reviews;
- Risk / reward evaluation of each application review;
- Prepare business case and management review for high risk applications;
- Cost estimation and quotation of complex solutions;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of application guidelines;
- Support sales by providing technical presentations or participate in technical discussions at customer;
- Participate on prototype tests, troubleshooting or startup at customer;
- Provide application expertise for service issue resolution and development discussion;
- Lead internal and external technical training as required;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Willingness to travel.
- University degree in polymer engineering or equivalent experience
- Some years’ of experience in similar industry
- Ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge in the injection molding fields such as processing, mold making, materials and part design)
- Proven ability to analyze and to solve complex technical problems
- Some experience in hot runner systems will be an advantage
- Good organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Used to work with all MS office applications
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language will be considered an asset
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquires please.