Back-end Engineer - H/F
CDI - Informatique - Développement
Tanker turns your Dropbox and GDrive into bulletproof and trustworthy collaborative workspaces.
Our ultimate cross-storage-platform client seamlessly encrypts data on your devices before it reaches the cloud, embedding powerful control features in files you can now store and share with confidence.
We built up a seamless solution that boosts productivity and collaboration thanks to encryption, so that user feels empowered and not burdened by security.
Back-end Engineer - H/F
- You will brainstorm with Product and Tech teams to solve complex issues
- You will work on developing core features of the product
- You will produce proof of concepts quickly to turn it into reliable features
- You will be in charge of specific projects with end-to-end ownership so that you will have a direct and real-world impact on what you are doing
- You will enjoy a fast-moving and dynamic environment with a bunch of very passionate geeks
At Tanker, we’re looking for simple solutions to solve complex issues the others gave up to solve.
- You will work with our CTO and R&D director, in a talented team of 10 developers passionate experts in cryptography and security, and will be responsible for project management research and development independently and proactively.
- You will be in charge of the conception, proof-of-concept and development of a web encryption proxy for specific websites. Used technologies are C++11, Poco library, HTTP/TCP-IP.
- Your work will be integrated on our existing code basis for Cloud encryption.
Our ideal candidate :
- You are an expert and a deep passionate in C++ programing
- You love to understand how things work and hack them
- You have a solid understanding of application architecture principles
- You know how HTTP/HTTPS and TCP/IP works and what a good API looks like
- You like challenges and have curiosity about how things work and do not stop to the « it’s impossible » first impression
- When things break – and they will – you are eager and able to help fix it
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to both, your technical skills and your positive attitude
Some extra things that would top up your application :
- You have a background in security and/or cryptography
- Analyzing traffic contents of websites has no secret for you
- You are a (rockstar) hacker
To apply :
Take the hack challenge available on https://www.tanker.io/rabbit/hackMe and find the secret password to send your application.
Just join your Resume/LinkedIn/Github or simply a short pitch of who you are and links to any of your personal projects.
If you have any questions, please contact us.