Work opportunity: Experienced Business Developer in Financial Software
CDI - Commerce International
SESAMm was founded in 2014 and is one of the most dynamic FinTech startups in France and Luxembourg. SESAMm develops and commercializes stock market forecasting tools based on social media and other textual data sources. These products are used by banks and hedge funds. The company provides financial trading indicators which have been created using Big Data methods and allowing new approaches for trading strategies. We develop many new products based on our clients’ needs.
After a successful partnership in London, SESAMm plans on developing its activity in Europe by launching very significant R&D and commercial programs.
We have offices in France (R&D) and Luxembourg (Commercial). Our team is young, highly motivated and has several fields of expertise, from computer science to stock market finance.
SESAMm aims at becoming the international leader of Big Data technologies for stock market professionals.
SESAMm is looking for an Experienced Business Developer in Financial Software.
SESAMm develops and commercializes stock market forecasting tools based on social media and news for investment banks and hedge funds. With EUR 1M raised since inception in 2014, numerous awards won and an exponential team growth, we are looking to expand in Europe, the Americas and Asia very soon.
Join SESAMm, an innovative and ambitious FinTech startup!
Job Goal: You will be involved in all aspects of Commercial development for our expansion in Western Europe and overseas; while participating in the company’s strategic plan.
- Prospect, develop and follow your own base of clients. Frequent business trips
- Participate in networking events with C-level executives; represent SESAMm and seek sales opportunities to grow.
- Create and generate partnership strategies to promote our image externally and reach our main base of clients in the financial sector (Private Funds, Asset Managers, Family Offices)
- Constitute and lead a Business Development team by finding, recruiting and managing new collaborators
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales of software tools dedicated to financial markets (at Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters or similar);
- Creative personality and problem-solving attitude with strong decision-making skills ;
- Excellent English and French required – third language would be a plus
- Self-motivated, ambitious and with an international background , you are ready to go the extra mile to make a difference
- Contract Type: Full-time position
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Paris
- Attractive Salary + bonus package , according to profile and experience
We aim at becoming the international leader of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Financial Markets