Researcher / Recruiter - Genève
CDI - RH / Recrutement
Badenoch & Clark in Switzerland: the strength of an international organization combined with attention to detail, adapted to the Swiss employment market. Its consultants specialize in five areas of expertise: Office & Business Support, Finance & Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Tax & Legal, HR, Procurement & Supply Chain, Real Estate.
Badenoch & Clark is present throughout Europe, including in UK, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, France and Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark has a history of 30 years as a leader in the recruitment for position in the financial sector.
Badenoch & Clark employs over 500 consultants and is part of the Adecco Group, which offers our clients and candidates a high degree of quality standard and wide range of services.
«Experience more & value the difference»
You would expect your recruitment partner to do more than just find your next career challenge or the ideal match for your vacancy. When you engage with Badenoch & Clark, you will experience more than just a recruitment service. At Badenoch & Clark, we provide a personal approach, we invest in relationships and value our individuals and partners. We favor digging deep over wide coverage and we believe in respect, passion and entrepreneurship.
For our team in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Researcher / Recruiter to work in our Office & Business Support Department.
- Hunting, networking and approaching directly candidates in line with client requirements,
- Developing and maintaining a current candidate database through a proactive, planned sales approach to current and prospective candidates,
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in line with client brief,
- Writing and managing job postings using job boards and social media resources,
- Managing and guiding applicants through all the internal hiring stages,
- Conducting reference checks for consultants.
You have a Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Human Resources/Business Administration or Finance,
- You have a previous proven experience in recruiting (internship or short-term contract),
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing techniques on traditional and social networking,
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills,
- Rigourous and well organized, you are also able to set priorities and work under pressure,
- French mother tongue, very good level in English (C1), other languages a strong asset.
After a few months training period, you will have the opportunity to move towards a "Consultant" role and to develop you as a highly qualified professional in recruitment fields.
Interested ? Feel free to send me your CV with a cover letter.
Rue Pécolat 5